SYSTEM VALUE ANALYSIS ANALYTICS COORDINATOR
000599-SUPP CHAIN SRCNG PURCH VALUATN
Work Hours: Monday " Friday, 8:00 a.m. " 4:30 p.m.
For a 3rd year in a row,Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in theUnited States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying thetop-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizationalperformance.
Weare seeking a System Value Analytics Coordinator in Wausau, WI at Aspirus, Inc.This individual supports the operational strategies, processes, and policies asdirected by Aspirus in balancing value, quality, and clinical needs. Under the direction of the Manager, SystemClinical Value Analysis; tracks conversions from start to go-live, provides coordinationof the product implementation process, partners with Sourcing for improved contractcompliance and assists Value Analysis Team in achieving cost savings goals. In addition, there will be considerablecontact with our GPO (Group Purchasing Organization), outside vendors, and Aspiruscontracted partners. Requiressignificant capacity to work efficiently and urgently at times to support fastturnaround of deadlines for financial opportunities. Enhances business opportunities byinteracting with staff and customers to see that outcomes are always positive,quality is high, and costs remain low.
- Bachelor of Science orBachelor of Art in Nursing, Business, Finance, Health Administration or SupplyChain.
- Experience in hospital environment working with contracts and GPOsbeneficial. Previousexperience using healthcare data, participating in or conducting a productevaluation, and participating on value analysis and project improvementcommittee preferred.
- Lawson applicationknowledge in the area of procurement beneficial. Understanding of financial analysis and quantitative/qualitativeassessment data.
- Analytical andproblem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of medicalsupplies, supply utilization and supply standardization using value analysisprocesses.
- Ability to organizeworkload and set priorities.
- Strong communicationskills both written and verbal.
- Advanced proficiencywith Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Web-based applications; familiarity with Lean concepts andprocesses
Hours: Full-time, Monday " Friday, 8:00 a.m. " 4:30 p.m., 80 hoursper pay period. Benefits package available.
Asan Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work withhappiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improvethe health of our communities.
Aspirus WausauHospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsulaof Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profitfacility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital isa Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary careservices as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasisexists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. Thehospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also morethan 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Best known forits world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also providesleading edge cancer, trauma, women's health, and spine and neurological care.
To learnmore about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin