SVP & CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
Aspirus is seeking a Senior Vice President/ Chief Human Resources Officer who is the senior executive for Human Resources, Employee Health, Volunteer Services and Pastoral Care at Aspirus, Inc and its subsidiary organizations. This individual is responsible for:
- As a member of the Corporate Executive Council, assisting in the development of Aspirus strategic initiatives and action plans.
- Translating Aspirus Inc.’s organizational strategies and tactics into responsive manpower plans to achieve organizational success.
- Assuring Aspirus Inc.’s work environments are conducive to employee recruitment, retention, development and patient satisfaction.
- Assuring Aspirus, Inc.’s presence is realized by participating in community leadership organizations, business organizations, and service groups.
- Coordinating Aspirus, Inc.’s leadership development and succession planning initiatives designed to facilitate leadership skills for the healthcare delivery system.
- Assuring oversight of staff for Human Resources and Employee Health throughout the Aspirus, Inc. organizations.
- Provides guidance and oversight to Volunteer Services and Pastoral Care management and staff.
- Knowledge of health management and policy administration, as well as development and implementation of budgets, strategies and standards, normally acquired through completion of a Master’s Degree in Business, Human Resources Administration, or Organizational Resources.
- Eight to ten years’ human resources responsibility with at least five years of executive/ management experience in a multi-organizational corporate environment.
- Experience with healthcare, labor relations, compensation and benefits, recruitment, retention, organizational design, and management development
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) as certified by the HR Certification Institute beneficial.
Hours: Monday – Friday, normal business hours
Full-Time Benefits Package available
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click on the following links: Learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin
We have partnered with Korn Ferry Organizational Consulting for this search. If you are interested, please send your resume to Amy Pisciotta at firstname.lastname@example.org