Aspirus Iron River Hospital
Iron River, MI
For a 3rd year in a row,Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in theUnited States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying thetop-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizationalperformance.
Aspirus is currently seeking a SONOGRAPHERto work at Aspirus Iron River Hospital in Iron River, Michigan. Dutiesinclude:
* Performs complex ultrasound procedures while exercising professionaljudgment in the performance of services.
* Demonstrates the ability to obtain high quality diagnostic imagesand analyze the findings.
* Provides the radiologist withdiagnostic evidence along with the pertinent clinical assessment, in order for a final diagnosis to be made.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Graduate of accredited ultrasound program.
* ARDMS certification preferred, required within 6 months of hire.
* Cardiac experience preferred.
Hours: This position is part time; 0.7 FTE or 28hours per week. Day shift. Part time benefits package available.
Aspirus Iron River Hospital and Clinics isone of four hospitals in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in the Aspirus family.
With 300+ employees, Aspirus Iron River Hospital andClinics serves people through a 25-bed hospital, physician clinics,dialysis center, rehab fitness centers, ambulance service, and home care andhospice. The outpatient part of this practice is located in a stand-aloneclinic. This allows the provider to work independently yet have the specialistsupport and financial security from the entire Aspirus health caresystem. The critical access hospital has an average daily census of 9-10patients.
The hospital and clinics provide numerous servicesand has up to date technology, including a 64 slice CT and a mobile MRI. Themedical staff includes family practitioners, internal medicine, generalsurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, radiologist, emergency medicine physicians,Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants. Visiting medical staffincludes ophthalmologist, oncologist, cardiologist, ENT, podiatrist, andnephrologist.
Click here to learn more about Iron River,Michigan