SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
Work Hours: Monday " Friday, 8:00 a.m. " 4:30 p.m.
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Senior Executive Assistant in Wausau, WI at Aspirus Wausau Hospital. This individual provides advanced administrative support to the President and Chief Operating Officer. This individual will help identify opportunities to improve patient experience. Participates in projects/programs designed to enhance service delivery and patient satisfaction. Coordinates day-to-day schedule to ensure efficiencies. Plans and coordinates special projects, assists with presentations, develops spreadsheets, etc. Strives to maintain positive working relationships. Responsible for greeting customers, patients, vendors, staff and other people entering the department.
- Knowledge of administrative assistant practices and procedures normally acquired through completion of an Associate Degree in Administrative Assistance.
- Three to five years of administrative assistant experience with minimum of one year supporting an executive.
- Experience in healthcare setting would be beneficial.
- Possesses excellent administrative skills including computer knowledge, typing an average of 60 words per minute with 95% accuracy, ability to take meeting minutes proficiently, exceptional composition and grammar skills.
- Possesses excellent understanding of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint is required.
Hours: Full-time, Monday " Friday, 8:00 a.m. " 4:30 p.m., 80 hours per pay period. Benefits package available.
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000 admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also provides leading edge cancer, trauma, women's health, and spine and neurological care.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin