RN MANAGER - EMERGENCY AND WALK-IN
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
014190-STEVENS POINT EMERGENCY
- Works with the Director of Nursing to establish best practice rounding for outcomes.
- Participates in projects/programs designed to enhance service delivery and patient satisfaction.
- Role models patient rounding and enforces accountability for direct reports.
- Responsible for staffing schedules, daily assignments, and managing time off requests.
- Makes appropriate staffing/scheduling adjustments based on volume, patient acuity, and budget to meet patient needs.
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, BSN. Master's Degree preferred.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Possesses an active Wisconsin RN nursing license.
- Two to three years of Emergency Department or ICU experience along with some leadership experience is preferred for this position. This candidate must have experience in an acute care facility, knowledge and expertise in area of application, and competency in critical thinking and prioritizing skills in previous employment situation necessary for patient care and management functions.