Aspirus Riverview Hospital
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
For a 3rdyear in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top HealthSystems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifyingthe top-performing health systems in the country based on overallorganizational performance.
We are seeking a RESPIRATORY THERAPIST in Wisconsin Rapids,WI at Aspirus Riverview Hospital who provides, evaluates, and recommendsclinically appropriate respiratory therapy and cardiopulmonary diagnosticprocedures.
- Graduate of an accredited Respiratory CarePractitioner Program.
- Work experience as a Respiratory CarePractitioner within a hospital setting preferred.
- State of Wisconsin Departmentof Regulation and Licensing, Respiratory Care Practitioner Licensure.
- National Board for RespiratoryCare Certification or eligible, egistered Respiratory Therapist credentialpreferred.
- Must obtain/maintain Basic LifeSupport (BLS) certification.
- Must obtain/maintain AdvancedCardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Must obtain/maintain NeonatalResuscitation Program (NRP) certification.
- Must obtain/maintain BreathAlcohol Technician certification.
Hours:Part-time, 48 hours every 2 weeks, variedshifts, rotating weekends/holidays
Aspirus Riverview Hospital & Clinics is a non-profit,community-directed health care organization based in Wisconsin Rapids. Itincludes Aspirus Riverview Hospital, Aspirus Doctors Clinic & Walk-In Care,Aspirus Riverview Clinics in Wisconsin Rapids, Nekoosa and Rome, Aspirus Heart& Vascular, Aspirus UW Cancer Center, Aspirus Riverview Wound &Hyperbarics, Aspirus Riverview Joint Center, Aspirus Riverview Therapies andAspirus Riverview Dental.The emergency department is a Level III Trauma Center. It has been named one of the Top 100 Rural& Community Hospitals in the United States by The Chartis Center for RuralHealth four consecutive years.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, weplan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize ourpower to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click on the followinglinks: Learnmore about Wisconsin Rapids click here: Wisconsin Rapids,Wisconsin