Aspirus Ironwood Hospital
For a 3rd year in a row,Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in theUnited States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying thetop-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizationalperformance.
We are seeking a REGISTERED RESPIRATORYTHERAPIST in Ironwood, Michigan to work at Aspirus Ironwood Hospital. While specific tasksmay vary, general responsibilities include:
* Provides respiratoryand cardiopulmonary monitoring, diagnostics and therapy services under medicaldirection to patients in a variety of care environments.
* Assists in orientationtraining of hospital staff, students and the public regarding respiratory diseaseand care.
* Provides respiratorycare to patients of all ages, including neonates, pediatric, adolescent, adultand geriatric patients. Interpretspatient information and understands treatment needs depending on the age ofpatients under care.
* Whenever applicable,demonstrates understanding of the needs of specific age groups in terms oftheir physical and motor development, psychosocial development andintellectual/language development.
* Bachelor's Degree inRespiratory Care or Biological Sciences and one year of critical care experienceand experience in pulmonary function or cardiopulmonary lab beneficial.
* BLSand ACLS required; NRP and PALS preferred
* Michiganlicense to practice respiratory care and RRT certification required.
Hours: Full time; 1.0 FTE or 40 hours per week. Full time benefits packageavailable.
Aspirus Ironwoodincludes a 25 bed critical access hospital, multi-specialty clinic, satelliteclinic in Wisconsin, surgical clinic, walk-in clinic and a home health agency.Ranked among the top 20 Critical Access Hospitals in the nation by the NationalRural Health Association, Grand View's service area covers approximately 30,000people. The hospital has a 4 bed ICU, 3 bed OB unit, and 4 surgical units.The emergency department is staffed 24/7 with ER physicians, with approximately12,000 visits annually. The hospital's inpatient census is 10 patients per day.The outpatient clinic has over 50,000 visits annually.
Asan Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work withhappiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improvethe health of our communities.
Click here to learn more about Ironwood, Michigan