Aspirus Langlade Hospital
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a RESIDENT ASSISTANT in Antigo, Wisconsin at Rosalia Gardens Assisted Living.
This position will provide personal care and companionship to our residents to maintain a level of independence consistent with their abilities.
Providing high quality, compassionate care to our residents will include:
- Creating and maintaining a safe, home-like clean and therapeutic environment for residents.
- Assistance with daily living activities and personal tasks such as bathing, toileting and dressing.
- Medication administering and health monitoring.
- Performing simple nursing procedures such as taking temperatures, blood pressures, weight, etc.
- Coordinating a monthly activity schedule providing outside activities including weekly church services.
- Maintaining and documenting accurate care records.
- Knowledge of patient care and general office practices in a health care environment normally acquired through completion of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must demonstrate the ability to read and write.
- Previous experience providing personal care in an acute care setting, CBRF, long-term care facility, or private home preferred.
Hours: Full-time benefits package available, 64 hours in a 2 week period. 2:00-10:00pm shift. Every other weekend and holiday.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Antigo click here: Antigo, Wisconsin