Work Hours: 64 hours per pay period
For a 3rd yearin a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top HealthSystems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifyingthe top-performing health systems in the country based on overallorganizational performance.
We are seeking a Registration Coordinator in Antigo, WI at AspirusLanglade Hospital. This individual is accountable for all of the "front end"functions with the patient admission process. This includes pre-registration,insurance verification, benefit eligibility and patient registration.
- Knowledge of basic accounting, patient financial practices, and governmental and legal rules and regulations related to collection activities normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a business office or healthcare setting required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology desired.
- Knowledge of medical office procedures and anatomy and physiology.
- Knowledge of financial counseling and insurance billing preferred.
- Knowledge of computer skills, chart heading machines and other information system equipment beneficial.
- Typing speed of 40 words per minute preferred.
Hours: Full-time, 64 hours per pay period. Benefits packageavailable.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, weplan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize ourpower to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Aspirus Langlade Hospital is a 25-bed criticalaccess hospital located in Antigo, Wisconsin. The hospital admits 1,300inpatients annually with 62,000 outpatient visits each year. The EmergencyDepartment has more than 12,000 patient visits each year. We average 180-200births per year and perform 1,500 surgeries annually. The hospital holds TheJoint Commission-National Quality Gold Seal Approval.
To learn more about Antigo click here: Antigo,Wisconsin