Work Hours: Rotating hours between the range of 6:00 am - 6:30 pm
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirushas been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the UnitedStates by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performinghealth systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Registration Coordinator in Wausau,WI working between both our Westwood Conference Center and Aspirus Wausau Hospital.This individual is accountable for all the "front end" functions with the patientadmission process. This included pre-registration, insurance verification, benefiteligibility and patient registration.
- Knowledge of basic accounting, patient financial practices, and governmental and legal rules and regulations related to collection activities normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a business office or healthcare setting required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology desired.
- Knowledge of medical office procedures and anatomy and physiology.
- Knowledge of financial counseling and insurance billing preferred.
- Knowledge of computer skills, chart heading machines and other information system equipment beneficial.
- Typing speed of 40 words per minute preferred.
Hours: Full-time, rotating hours between the range of 6:00 am - 6:30pm, shifts will be 8 hours. 80 hours per pay period. Benefits packageavailable.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, weplan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize ourpower to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system thatserves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as wellas the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level IItrauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as aregional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists incardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital hasan average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000 admissionsper year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000annual emergency department visits.
Best known for itsworld-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also providesleading edge cancer, trauma, women's health, and spine and neurological care.
To learn more about Wausauclick here: Wausau,Wisconsin