REGISTERED NURSE - SUPERVISOR OF HOSPITAL
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
000435-HOSPITAL CLINICAL RESOURCES
Work Hours: 7-7 rotating (D/N), every third weekend and holiday
- Identifies opportunities to improve patient experience. Participates in projects/programs designed to enhance service delivery and patient satisfaction.
- Participates in projects/programs designed to enhance service delivery and patient satisfaction.
- Participates in achieving divisional and departmental objectives.
- Ensures continuous quality improvement within area of responsibility as evidenced by staff understanding and engagement in the improvement process, achieving customer focus and improved patient satisfaction scores, and improving initiatives being made.
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a nursing program. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Possesses an active Wisconsin RN nursing license.
- Two years of experience as a staff nurse in an acute care facility and knowledge and expertise in area of application necessary to enhance and develop skills, with previous experience in the supervision of personnel, evaluation of the quality and appropriateness of nursing care, budget preparation and resource utilization beneficial. Membership in appropriate professional organizations beneficial.