REGISTERED NURSE - STEVENS POINT EMERGENCY
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
014190-STEVENS POINT EMERGENCY
- Identifies opportunities to improve patient experience. Participates in projects/programs designed to enhance service delivery and patient satisfaction.
- Collects data using established assessment format.
- Assesses emotional needs and learning readiness to develop holistic plan of care.
- Conducts and documents total nursing assessment of the health status of patients by collecting and recording subjective and objective data.
- Plans for care through the existing episode of illness onto the next level of care to promote continuity of quality care and optimal outcome.
- Defines and alters protocols/procedures to meet care needs of individual patients.
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a nursing program. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Possesses an active Wisconsin RN nursing license.
- One or two year's medical experience preferred.