REGISTERED NURSE - MED SURG/ICU
Aspirus Iron River Hospital
Iron River, MI
For a 3rd year in a row,Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in theUnited States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying thetop-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizationalperformance.
* Provides direct patient care.
* Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinicalcondition.
* Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or responseto treatment.
* Performs general nursing with adequate supervision.
Shiftsare variable as needed for patient care. This position will cross-train toother departments as needed.
* CurrentState of MI RN license
* CPR/ BLS certification
* MedSurg nursing experience preferred
* Demonstrated interpersonalrelationships and the ability to enhance communication, promote conflict resolutionsand facilitate staff coaching and development
Hours: This position is full time; 0.8 FTE or 32hours per week. Full time benefits package available.
Aspirus Iron River Hospital and Clinics isone of four hospitals in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in the Aspirus family.
With 300+ employees, Aspirus Iron River Hospital andClinics serves people through a 25-bed hospital, physician clinics,dialysis center, rehab fitness centers, ambulance service, and home care andhospice. The outpatient part of this practice is located in a stand-aloneclinic. This allows the provider to work independently yet have the specialistsupport and financial security from the entire Aspirus health caresystem. The critical access hospital has an average daily census of 9-10patients.
The hospital and clinics provide numerous servicesand has up to date technology, including a 64 slice CT and a mobile MRI. Themedical staff includes family practitioners, internal medicine, generalsurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, radiologist, emergency medicine physicians,Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants. Visiting medical staffincludes ophthalmologist, oncologist, cardiologist, ENT, podiatrist, andnephrologist.
Click here to learn more about Iron River,Michigan