REGISTERED NURSE - MED SURG - BONUS
Aspirus Riverview Hospital
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Work Hours: every other weekend 12 hour shifts
Aspiruswas recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the UnitedStates by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performinghealth systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
This position is eligible for a $15,000 Sign On Bonus for RN's with greater than 1 year experience.
We are seeking a RegisteredNurse with the Medical/Surgical/Peds Unit at Aspirus Riverview Hospital in WisconsinRapids, WI.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifies opportunities to improve patient experience. Participates in projects/programs designed to enhance service delivery and patient satisfaction.
- Collects data using established assessment format.
- Assesses emotional needs and learning readiness to develop holistic plan of care.
- Conducts and documents total nursing assessment of the health status of patients by collecting and recording subjective and objective data.
- Plans for care through the existing episode of illness onto the next level of care to promote continuity of quality care and optimal outcome.
- Defines and alters protocols/procedures to meet care needs of individual patients.
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a nursing program. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Possesses an active Wisconsin RN nursing license.
Aspirus is a non-profit, community-directed health system based inWausau, Wisconsin. With more than 7,600 employees, serving communitiesthroughout northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the western UpperPeninsula of Michigan, our integrated system includes four hospitals inWisconsin and four in Michigan with more than 55 clinics.