REGISTERED NURSE - HOME HEALTH - BONUS!
Aspirus VNA Home Health Inc
010420-AAH HH WAUSAU NURSING
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
This position is eligible for a $15,000 sign-on bonus for RNs with greater than 1 year of experience!
We are seeking a REGISTERED NURSE to work for Aspirus at Home in the Wausau, Wisconsin area.
The Registered Nurse ensures quality and safe delivery of home health/hospice care services to patients of all ages. Coordinates provision of home health services that reflect the home health care agency philosophy and standards of home health/hospice and nursing care of assigned clients including Assisted Living and CBRF's. Ensures quality and safe delivery of nursing care services. Provides documentation of care consistent with applicable federal, state and local regulations and accreditation standards.
* Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree or Associate Degree from an accredited school of nursing with current Wisconsin and/or Michigan nursing license.
* Possesses an active Wisconsin RN nursing license.
* Current BLS certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
* Valid driver's license required.
* Possesses automobile liability insurance with minimum $100,000/$300,000 coverage required, or $300,000 combined single-limit liability.
* Evidence of independent nursing practice in delivering nursing care necessary, with experience in home health care or public health nursing beneficial.
Hours: This position is full time; 1.0 FTE or 80 hours per pay period. Full time benefits package available.
Aspirus at Home is a part of the Aspirus health system and is a nonprofit, Medicare-certified home health agency that serves 14 north central Wisconsin counties. We offer services in North central Wisconsin and parts of the UP. Aspirus At Home helps to bridge the gap between the more intensive levels of care received in a hospital, nursing or rehabilitation facility and in client's home. For 60 years we have provided caring support to help people live in their own home as long as possible.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click here to learn more about Wausau, Wisconsin