REGISTERED NURSE - EMERGENCY ROOM
Aspirus Langlade Hospital
Work Hours: Primarily 1900-0700
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse in the Emergency Room at Aspirus Langlade Hospital in Antigo, WI. Being an ER Nurse gives you the opportunity to positively impact someone's life on their worst day through being a trusted advocate when things seem confusing. The Registered Nurse is a professional who assumes the responsibility and accountability for the provision of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care provided that incorporates evidence-based practice. A key aspect of the work of Nursing is to continually improve the quality of nursing care by collecting and analyzing data.
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a nursing program. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Six months prior experience in medical/surgical or critical care nursing preferred. Experience in pre-hospital patient care (first responder or emergency medical technician) preferred.
- Possesses an active Wisconsin RN nursing license..
- Will accept new RN graduate applications.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
Hours: 56 hours per two-week pay period. Primarily 1900-0700, but shifts may vary between 0700-1900, 1900-0700, 0800-2000 and 1200-2200. Weekend rotation: two weekends on, one weekend off.
Part-time Benefits Package available
Aspirus Langlade Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Antigo, Wisconsin. The hospital admits 1,300 inpatients annually with 62,000 outpatient visits each year. The Emergency Department has more than 12,000 patient visits each year. We average 180-200 births per year and perform 1,500 surgeries annually. The hospital holds The Joint Commission-National Quality Gold Seal Approval.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Antigo click here: Antigo, Wisconsin