REGISTERED NURSE - EMERGENCY ROOM - BONUS
Aspirus Riverview Hospital
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
This position is eligible for a $15,000 Sign On Bonus for RN's with greater than 1 year experience.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse with the Emergency Room at Aspirus Riverview Hospital in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. The Emergency Department at Riverview provides care for some 24,000 patient annually. Functioning as a level III Trauma Center, the hospital is a Joint Commission accredited Stroke Ready hospital. The ED has moved into a new 17,000 square foot structure, equipped with the latest technology and with state of the art equipment to better meet the needs of the community.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifies opportunities to improve patient experience. Participates in projects/programs designed to enhance service delivery and patient satisfaction.
- Collects data using established assessment format.
- Assesses emotional needs and learning readiness to develop holistic plan of care.
- Conducts and documents total nursing assessment of the health status of patients by collecting and recording subjective and objective data.
- Plans for care through the existing episode of illness onto the next level of care to promote continuity of quality care and optimal outcome.
- Defines and alters protocols/procedures to meet care needs of individual patients.
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a nursing program. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Possesses an active Wisconsin RN nursing license.
- 1-2 years of acute care experience is desired.
- Sorry we are not accepting new graduates nurses unless EMS experience.