REGISTERED NURSE - DIALYSIS - BONUS
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
Work Hours: Call is involved.
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
This position is eligible for a $15,000 Sign On Bonus for RN's with greater than 1 year experience.
Consider joining our Dialysis team!
We are seeking a full-time REGISTERED NURSE to join the Dialysis Team in Wausau, WI! This position is both inpatient and outpatient. We have 16 stations, with 3 shifts of patients that run Monday through Saturday. There is also Inpatient Call.
We use B.Braun machines for dialysis, Baxter cyclers for peritoneal dialysis patients, and a CRRT machine at the hospital for continuous renal replacement. Orientation for an RN with no experience in Dialysis is 12 weeks. Responsibilities will include:
- Independently perform hemodiaysis procedures according to physician orders.
- Comprehensive goal-oriented care of care planning, and intervention and evaluation of dialysis treatments.
- Working with the interdisciplinary team to assure support of the patients and families spiritual, emotional, physical, social rehabilitative, and learning needs.
Hours: This position is 0.80 FTE or 32 hours per week. We staff the clinic floor with 2 RNs and 4 PCTs Mon-Sat, along with a Social Worker and dietitian during the week. Shifts vary based on patient census, but the majority of them are 10-12 hour shifts between the hours of 4:45 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Full time benefits package available.
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a nursing program. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- 1-2 years of acute care experience is desired.
- Possesses an active Wisconsin RN nursing license.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
Aspirus is a non-profit, community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. With more than 7,600 employees, serving communities throughout northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan, our integrated system includes four hospitals in Wisconsin and four in Michigan with more than 55 clinics.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Wausau, click here: Wausau, Wisconsin