REGISTERED NURSE - CLINICAL LEAD - POST SURGICAL CARE UNIT - BONUS
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
000101-POST SURGICAL CARE UNIT
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse – Clinical Lead with the Post-Surgical Care Unit at Aspirus Wausau Hospital in Wausau, WI.
Responsibilities will include:
- The Registered Nurse Clinical Lead understands and supports the philosophy and policies and procedures of Aspirus Wausau Hospital.
- Works collaboratively to produce, nurture and sustain a professional practice and healthy work environment that affords and enhances patient care effectiveness and efficiency through leadership to multidisciplinary teams, effective physician relationships and a shared vision and dedication to the future of Aspirus Wausau Hospital.
- This person has accountability for the overall coordination of all the Registered Nurses and other healthcare providers in the area under their direction.
- In collaboration with the Department Director, responsible for overseeing the functioning of the department which includes participation in direct patient care as well as ensuring appropriate resources in order to provide safe, high quality patient care.
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a nursing program. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Possesses an active Wisconsin RN nursing license.
Aspirus is a non-profit, community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. With more than 7,600 employees, serving communities throughout northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan, our integrated system includes four hospitals in Wisconsin and four in Michigan with more than 55 clinics.