REGISTERED NURSE - CLINIC - BONUS
Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
This position is eligible for a $15,000 Sign On Bonus for RN's with greater than 1 year experience.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse in Medford, Wisconsin, to work in our Clinic.
You will be working with a Family Medicine Physician.
The Registered Nurse (RN) delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, evaluation, and effectively interacts with patients, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining standards of professional nursing. Assumes the responsibility and accountability for the provision of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care provided that incorporates evidence based practice. A key aspect of the work of Nursing is to continually improve the quality of nursing care by collecting and analyzing data.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifies opportunities to improve patient experience. Participates in projects/programs designed to enhance service delivery and patient satisfaction.
- Collects data using established assessment format.
- Assesses emotional needs and learning readiness to develop holistic plan of care.
- Conducts and documents total nursing assessment of the health status of patients by collecting and recording subjective and objective data.
- Plans for care through the existing episode of illness onto the next level of care to promote continuity of quality care and optimal outcome.
- Defines and alters protocols/procedures to meet care needs of individual patients.
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a nursing program. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Possesses an active Wisconsin RN nursing license.
Aspirus Medford Hospital ranks among the TOP 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the nation as identified by iVantage Health Analytics! Aspirus Medford Hospital offers all the friendliness and flexibility of a 25-bed critical access hospital with the horsepower of a large healthcare system. Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics are in Taylor, Price, Clark and Marathon Counties. In addition to the hospital, residents of these counties have convenient access to our pharmacy, six primary care clinics, two therapy centers, a public fitness center, and our senior care services that include a skilled nursing home and assisted living.