REGISTERED NURSE - CARE & REHAB
Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics
030100-ASPIRUS CARE & REHAB
Work Hours: 7A-7:30P or 2P - 10:30P; master schedule available
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse with the Care and Rehab Center in Medford, WI. Consider joining our Aspirus Care and Rehab Team. This is a 50 bed short- and long-term care facility. We also do hospice care.
Responsibilities will include:
· Identifies opportunities to improve patient experience. Participates in projects/programs designed to enhance service delivery and patient satisfaction.
· Collects data using established assessment format.
· Assesses emotional needs and learning readiness to develop holistic plan of care.
· Conducts and documents total nursing assessment of the health status of patients by collecting and recording subjective and objective data.
· Plans for care through the existing episode of illness onto the next level of care to promote continuity of quality care and optimal outcome.
· Defines and alters protocols/procedures to meet care needs of individual patients.
· Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a nursing program. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
· Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
· Possesses an active Wisconsin RN nursing license.
Medford, Wisconsin is a quiet, safe small town community in north central Wisconsin with a strong light industrial base offering a reasonable cost of living. Live on a private lake 8 miles from the hospital for less than $250k! Excellent school system and only 45 minutes to Wausau and Marshfield and 2.5 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul.