Radiology Technologist-New Clinic Opportunity
Aspirus Riverview Hospital
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Work Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday " Friday day shift
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST in Marshfield, WI at Aspirus Marshfield Clinic who performs radiographic examinations of the highest possible quality while limiting radiation exposure and using conventional, computerized radiology, and will also help out in other ancillary services when needed. Complies with measures to assure that patient/customer satisfaction results are consistently maintained. Appropriately supervises students according to competency level.This position will primarily be at Aspirus Marshfield Clinic, but will also rotate to Doctors clinic and our Aspirus Nekoosa clinic.
- Knowledge of radiology standards and procedures normally acquired through graduation of an approved radiology school, an Associate Degree in Radiology, or sufficient on the job training to meet ARRT certification requirements.
- State of Wisconsin Licensed Radiographer license required
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Training to demonstrate complete working knowledge of all diagnostic radiographic equipment within the facility.
- Ability to deal with patients and the public in a cooperative, courteous and tactful manner, with good communication skills necessary to convey instructions to patients in order to gain cooperation and compliance, to gain necessary clinical information, and to convey patient information to nursing staff, physicians and co-workers.
- Must have reading skills compatible with confirming patient identity and interpreting. physician orders, and the ability to input and extract information from a computer.
- Flexible to help out with other Ancillary services when needed, services such as Laboratory.
Hours: Full time Benefit package available, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday day shift
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.