Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Radiation Therapist in Wausau, WI at Aspirus Wausau Hospital who performs planning (as applicable), simulation, documentation, and treatment delivery of the highest possible quality.
- Knowledge of radiation standards and procedures normally acquired through graduation from an approved radiation therapy school.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an approved program of radiation therapy beneficial.
- Previous applicable experience beneficial.
- Certificate of registration from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) (RTT); or registry eligible and certified within one year of employment required.
- Current BLS certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
Hours: .8, full-time, 64 hours every 2 weeks, day shift
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000 admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also provides leading edge cancer, trauma, women’s health, and spine and neurological care.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click on the following links: Learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin