Divine Savior Healthcare has an excellent opportunity for a PULMONOLOGIST!
- New, state-of-the-art facility with clinic and hospital facilities on one campus.
- Traditional Pulmonology practice with a Monday through Friday work week. 10-15 patients per day and potential for 2-3 inpatients per week.
- No call requirement.
- Inpatient consults down the hall from clinic.
- No critical care unless desired.
- Sleep lab on-site if sleep medicine is part of your practice.
- Competitive salary, plus a complete benefits package including paid time off, CME stipend and 7 CME days, student loan assistance, relocation and much more!
- Join our multi-specialty group including: Emergency Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehab, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Podiatry, Pediatrics and OB/GYN.
- Local community population of 10,000; 45,000 in primary service area.
- Enjoy the great outdoors in a community surrounded by lakes, rivers, parks, campgrounds, 2 ski hills and more!
- Quick access to 3 major interstates (I-39, I-90 and I-94).
- Immerse yourself in a thriving city with a historic and retail district alive with activity.
- Take comfort in bringing your family to a family-friendly community recognized statewide for its outstanding public education system.
- Enjoy a quick, 30-minute commute to Madison and only 15 minutes to Wisconsin Dells!
- Take part in living in the best of both worldssmall town appeal without the sacrifice of convenience.
- Amtrak station serving Minneapolis and Chicago located in the community. Dane County Regional airport is within 35 minutes.
Our existing primary providers and other medical staff are ready to welcome you to our community! Youll enjoy a collegial atmosphere with a busy multi-specialty clinic, hospital and nursing home. The need for Pulmonology is clearly present in Portage so join our successful staff in providing quality healthcare to our community!
For additional information on this opportunity, feel free to contact:
Phone: 608-745-5624 Cell: 608-697-9737 Fax: 608-742-6098
2817 New Pinery Road, PO Box 387, Portage, WI 53901