Work Hours: Monday " Friday, 8:00 a.m. " 4:30 p.m.
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Privacy Partner in Wausau, WI at Aspirus, Inc. The Senior Privacy Partner assists the Compliance Office in developing, coordinating, and supporting the Compliance Program, its functions, and activities for Aspirus, Inc. specifically focusing on compliance with HIPAA Privacy. Working with other Privacy Partner to assist in all activities including creating and conducting education, investigations, audits and monitoring of internal processes and controls to ensure compliance with HIPAA Privacy requirements. An essential function of this position is to assist in the privacy compliance efforts to help ensure that the Organization meets its legal, regulatory and compliance obligations, complies with its own policies and procedures, and abides by its high ethical standards as they related to HIPAA Privacy.
* Bachelor's degree required
* A minimum of 4 years of business experience, with at experience in finance or commercial contracting; or commensurate experience in application of compliance polices to business is required.
* Experience working on and with cross-functional projects or with cross functional project teams.
* Experience working independently and responding to rapidly changing priorities
* Knowledge and experience in health information management, financial practices and information privacy laws Preferred.
* Current status as a Certification in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) and Certification in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC) Preferred.
Hours: Full-time, Monday " Friday, 8:00 a.m. " 4:30 p.m., 80 hours per pay period. Benefits package available.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000 admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also provides leading edge cancer, trauma, women's health, and spine and neurological care
Click on the following links: Learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin