000730-OFFICE OF PROVIDER EXPERIENCE
Work Hours: Monday " Friday, 8:00 a.m. " 5:00 p.m
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Physician Recruiter to join our team in Wausau, WI. The Physician Recruiter is responsible for identifying, developing and implementing strategies for recruiting: NP, PA, CRNA and Physicians in targeted solutions. This individual will work out of the Wausau office location with travel to all system locations as far south as Portage, Wisconsin and up north to Laurium, Michigan. There will be overnight travel required with this position which could be as frequent as every other week. This individual will own the entire recruitment cycle minus initial sourcing efforts. Daily expectations will include: Phone Interviews, planning and hosting all onsite candidate activities, facilitate offer negotiations and conversations, partnering with finance to identify appropriate compensation ranges and working as a liaison for the candidate during contracting process. The recruiter will also work with the Aspirus Medical Group executive team to support system initiatives and strategy.
- Knowledge of healthcare and medical environment as well as computer knowledge normally acquired through graduation with a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- Previous experience in recruiting is preferred.
- Understanding of healthcare and medical environment is preferred.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of computers is required.
- Must be self-motivated and strive for professional and personal growth.
- Ability to coordinate simultaneous projects in a stressful environment, ability to assess priorities and handle frequent changes.
- Possesses strong organizational skills necessary and ability to follow through and bring closure on assigned responsibility.
- Attention to the details is a must have
Hours: Monday – Friday, standard business hours 8-4:30pm
Full-Time Benefits Package available
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000 admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also provides leading edge cancer, trauma, women's health, and spine and neurological care.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin