PHYSICAL THERAPIST HOURLY
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
000253-PHYSICAL THERAPY OUTPATIENT
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a PHYSICAL THERAPIST in Wausau, WI at Aspirus Wausau Hospital who will provide physical therapy to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of date of hire.
- Must hold a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy from a school of Physical Therapy accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- Post graduate education in an area of neuro or women's health specialization. If applicant is not currently specialized in neuro or women's health and has an interest in growing professionally in these areas, advanced training opportuntities may be available through Aspirus.
- Clinical Specialist certification beneficial.
- Experience in general practice of physical therapy with experience in area of specialization beneficial.
- Current Wisconsin licensure to practice Physical Therapy required.
Hours: Full-time Benefit package available, 64 hours every 2 weeks, Varied hours Monday - Friday 6:30am -6:45pm
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000 admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also provides leading edge cancer, trauma, women's health, and spine and neurological care.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click on the following links: Learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin