PHYSICAL THERAPIST HOURLY
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
100252-PHYSICAL THERAPY IRON RIVER
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Physical Therapist at Aspirus At Home in the Iron River, MI area to evaluate, treat, and provide education to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
* Licensed as a Physical Therapist by the State of Michigan and Wisconsin
* Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from accredited Physical Therapy program.
* Must be CPR certified initially within one year of employment then recertification every two years per Riverview Hospital association guidelines.
* Must be AED certified initially within one year of employment then recertification every two years per Riverview Hospital association guidelines.
- Must Possess a valid Wisconsin/Michigan Driver's License and automobile liability insurance with minimum $100,000/$300,000 coverage required, or $300,000 combined single limit liability is REQUIRED
Hours: 28 hour per weeks, Varied shifts
Part time Benefit package available
Aspirus At Home is a part of the Aspirus Health System and is a nonprofit, Medicare-certified home health agency that serves 14 north central Wisconsin counties. We offer services in North central Wisconsin and parts of the UP. Aspirus At Home helps to bridge the gap between the more intensive levels of care received in a hospital, nursing or rehabilitation facility and in client's home. For 60 years we have provided caring support to help people live in their own home as long as possible
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Learn more about the area: Iron River, Michigan