PHYSICAL THERAPIST HOURLY
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
020252-AAH HH MEDFORD PHY THERAPY
Work Hours: 64 hours per two week pay period
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Physical Therapist with Aspirus At Home in Medford, WI to evaluate/establish treatment plans and goals of treatment, supervise the administration of treatment modalities/procedures done to meet the needs of the patient as it pertains to the age and diagnosis of the patient and incorporate patient and family education.
- Knowledge of physical therapy standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy from a school of Physical Therapy accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- Post graduate education in an area of specialization beneficial.
- Current Wisconsin licensure to practice Physical Therapy required.
- Current BLS certification or obtained within 90 days of hire
- Possesses and maintains a valid Driver's License required.
- Possesses automobile liability insurance with $100,000/$300,000 coverage required, or $300,000 combined single-limit liability.
Hours: Full-Time, 64 hours per two week pay period
Full-Time Benefit Package Available.
Aspirus At Home offers skilled nursing and rehabilitation services including physical, occupational and speech therapies. The goal of home health care is to help people lead healthier, happier, more independent lives in the comfort and security of their own homes.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Medford, WI click here: Medford, Wisconsin