POSITION SUMMARY: Plans, evaluates, and administers physical therapy treatment to patients and residents within the scope of licensure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts physical therapy evaluations.
- Interprets findings of evaluation.
- Develops prognosis and plan of care.
- Selects and administers appropriate interventions.
- Documents according to accepted standards.
- Provides supervision of assistants and rehab department support staff.
- Conducts discharge planning.
- Accurately bills for services rendered.
- Participates in operational aspects of the rehab department.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Current Wisconsin license as a Physical Therapist.
Current American Heart Association BLS or American Red Cross CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers Certification. Non-certified employees must attain certification within 60 days of
employment in position.
Valid Wisconsin Drivers License and proof of insurability required if driving.