PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR - HOME HEALTH/HOSPICE
Aspirus VNA Home Health Inc
000760-AAH HH ADMINISTRATION
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized asone of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson intheir annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the countrybased on overall organizational performance.
Weare seeking a Home Health Patient Care Coordinator to work in the Wausau,Wisconsin area. The PCC provides clinical and administrative supervision tothe Home Health location in addition to functioning as a Home Health RegisteredNurse. The Home Health PCC is responsibleand accountable for the delivery of safe and high quality home health servicesand is an advocate for the patients under their care.
The Registered Nurse isa professional who assumes the responsibility and accountability for theprovision of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursingcare provided that incorporates evidence-based practice. A key aspect of thework of Nursing is to continually improve the quality of nursing care bycollecting and analyzing data.
* Knowledge of patient care standards andpractices normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree orAssociate Degree from an accredited school of nursing.
* Possesses an active Wisconsin and Michigan RNnursing license.
* Current BLS certification or obtained within 90days of hire.
* Valid driver's license required.
* Possesses automobile liability insurance withminimum $100,000/$300,000 coverage required, or $300,000 combined single-limitliability.
* 1 or more years'experience in home health care preferred
* Supervisory ormanagement experience desired.
* Able to handle stressand adverse conditions calmly, pleasantly, and politely.
Hours: This position is fulltime; 1.0 FTE or 80 hours per pay period. Full time benefits package available.
Aspirusat Home isa part of the Aspirus health system and is a nonprofit, Medicare-certified homehealth agency that serves 14 north central Wisconsin counties. We offerservices in North central Wisconsin and parts of the UP. Aspirus At Home helpsto bridge the gap between the more intensive levels of care received in ahospital, nursing or rehabilitation facility and in client's home. For 60 yearswe have provided caring support to help people live in their own home as longas possible.
Click here to learn more about Wausau, Wisconsin