OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Aspirus Clinics Inc
807420-HURLEY OCC HLTH-NURSING
Work Hours: 20 hours/week. Days, no weekends/holidays! FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking an Occupational Health Technician to work at Aspirus in Hurley, WI.
YOU choose the hours and days that you want to work!!
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and rooming patients
- Taking Vitals, Charting
- Administrative duties, scheduling appointments, registration, and payment collection
- Drawing blood
- Respirator fit testing
- Administering drug testing and collecting samples
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Working well in a team environment putting patient safety first
- Collaborating with Nurses and patient care staff
- Ability to make decisions consistent with clinic policies and the strict observance to confidentiality
- Current Medical Assistant Certification or Registration - State of Wisconsin - REQUIRED - or -
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse - State of Wisconsin - REQUIRED - or -
- Current EMT or Paramedic Certification - State of Wisconsin - REQUIRED
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire – REQUIRED
- COAHC technician training will be provided
- NIOSH spirometry course completion - training will be provided
- Respirator fit testing procedures completion - training will be provided
- DOT Drug and Alcohol collection training will be provided
Aspirus is a non-profit, community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. With more than 7,600 employees, serving communities throughout northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan, our integrated system includes four hospitals in Wisconsin and four in Michigan with more than 55 clinics.