OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN - CERTIFIED
Aspirus Clinics Inc
840100-BUSINESS HEALTH ALH-CLINIC OPS
Work Hours: Monday " Friday, 7:30 am " 4:00 pm
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Certified Occupational Health Technician in Antigo, WI at Aspirus Langlade Hospital. This individual functions collaboratively through a team delivery process and provides a wide variety of regulatory employment screening, patient care support, maintenance of records, front desk receptionist, data entry, obtain information necessary to maintain accurate department records and data, and communication with employers, staff, and other departments. Works in collaboration and under the supervision of the Occupational Health Registered Nurse.
- Graduate from a Medical Assistant training program
- CAOHC technician certification, NIOSH spirometry course completion and certification within 6 months of hire. Completion of Respirator Fit Testing procedures, PPD placement/read, drug and alcohol collection within 3 months of hire.
- Current certification in BLS required within 60 days of hire.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Three years of medical care and experience preferred. Previous experience in venipuncture and capillary puncture preferred.
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm. 64 hours per pay period. Full-time benefits package available.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Aspirus Langlade Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Antigo, Wisconsin. The hospital admits 1,300 inpatients annually with 62,000 outpatient visits each year. The Emergency Department has more than 12,000 patient visits each year. We average 180-200 births per year and perform 1,500 surgeries annually. The hospital holds The Joint Commission-National Quality Gold Seal Approval.
To learn more about Antigo click here: Antigo, Wisconsin