Aspirus Riverview Hospital
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST in Wisconsin Rapids, WI at Aspirus Riverview Hospital
who performs laboratory procedures using established and approved protocols that require the
broad exercise of independent judgment and responsibility with minimal technical supervision.
Maintains equipment and records. Performs departmental quality assurance activities related to
testing and performance, and functions as an educator and leader within the laboratory as needed.
All individuals in this job classification meet the qualifications necessary to perform highly
complex testing as defined by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment (CLIA) of
- Knowledge of laboratory standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Science or related field; based on CLIA regulations.
- Previous applicable experience beneficial.
- Basic computer operational and functional skills.
- Demonstrates verbal and written communication skills.
- No licensure is required in the State of Wisconsin.
- Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Science (MT/CLS-ASCP) or equivalent certification, preferred.
Hours: .8 full-time, 64 hours every 2 weeks, rotating weekends/holidays
Aspirus Riverview Hospital & Clinics is a non-profit, community-directed health care organization based in Wisconsin Rapids. It includes Aspirus Riverview Hospital, Aspirus Doctors Clinic & Walk-In Care, Aspirus Riverview Clinics in Wisconsin Rapids, Nekoosa and Rome, Aspirus Heart & Vascular, Aspirus UW Cancer Center, Aspirus Riverview Wound & Hyperbarics, Aspirus Riverview Joint Center, Aspirus Riverview Therapies and Aspirus Riverview Dental.The emergency department is a Level III Trauma Center. It has been named one of the Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the United States by The Chartis Center for Rural Health four consecutive years.
Click on the following links: Learn more about Wisconsin Rapids click here: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin