Aspirus Langlade Hospital
020420-ANTIGO - NURSING
Work Hours: 80 hours in a 2-week pay period
For a 3rd year in a row,Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in theUnited States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying thetop-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizationalperformance.
We are seeking a MedicalAssistant for Aspirus Antigo, Birnamwood, and Elcho Clinics.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the delivery of outpatient clinic health care
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Working well in a team environment putting patient safety first
- Collaborating with Nurses and patient care staff
- Carries out assigned patient care activities
- Ability to make decisions consistent with clinic policies and the strict observance to confidentiality
- Graduate from a Medical Assistant training program " Preferred
- Education and Certification may be waived in lieu of three or more years of health care experience
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 60 days of hire " Required
Hours: Full-time benefit packageavailable. 80 hours in a 2-week period.
Asan Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work withhappiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improvethe health of our communities.
Link: Antigo, Wisconsin