MANAGER- PAYMENT POSTING
000641-REVENUE CYCLE INTEGRITY
Work Hours: Monday " Friday, 8:00 a.m. " 5:00 p.m.
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Manger of Payment Posting in Wausau, WI at Aspirus, Inc. This individual is responsible for providing leadership and management of timely and accurate payment posting for all Aspirus entities (hospitals, clinics, post-acute care, etc.). This position is responsible for ensuring strong internal controls in receiving cash for Aspirus and ensuring accuracy in the posting of payments appropriate systems and patient accounts. Responsibilities include oversight of payment posting and reconciliation of daily deposits with a focus on quality and accuracy. The Payment Posting Manager manages the lockbox activity to ensure proper routing of payments and other correspondence. This position works to appropriately integrate and facilitate best practices, achieve efficiencies; align with Aspirus' strategic plan while maintaining quality and customer service standards; and ensure the department is operating within rules and regulations applicable to the department.
- Knowledge of healthcare financial management or related field normally acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or other health related profession.
- Three to five years of experience working in healthcare office posting payments - Preferred
- Experience with balancing cash from various vendors to EMR's and complete detailed reconciliations.
- Prior experience with implementing and upholding payment posting and balancing policies.
- Experience in working with various balancing and billing systems and strong spreadsheet capabilities such as Excel.
- Working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, and payor guidelines and requirements.
- Possesses a high level of resourcefulness, innovation, and interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Detailed knowledge of revenue cycle functions and revenue flow.
Hours: Full-time, Monday " Friday, 8:00 a.m. " 5:00 p.m. with flexibility, 80 hours per pay period. Benefits package available.
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000 admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also provides leading edge cancer, trauma, women's health, and spine and neurological care.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click on the following links: Learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin