MANAGER- MAINTENANCE AND FACILITIES
Aspirus Riverview Hospital
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Work Hours: Monday " Friday, typically 6 or 7am to 4 or 5pm
For the 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Manager " Maintenance and Facilities in Wisconsin Rapids, WI at Aspirus Riverview Hospital. This individual supervises the Plant Operations Department staff in their day-to-day work and assists the Department Director in managing the use of outside services, developing and maintaining various department systems such as preventative maintenance, parts inventory control, and energy management. The scope of responsibility extends to all properties/facilities of the Aspirus Riverview Hospital and Clinics and requires commitment to work off hours and weekends if situations demand.
- High school graduate; post-high school degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in building maintenance trades in a commercial, industrial, or hospital setting.
- Must have previous supervisory work experience.
- Must have good working knowledge of building systems, including but not limited to: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, high pressure boiler operation, general carpentry, building construction. Knowledge of building systems in hospitals, preferred.
- Possesses current knowledge of the regulatory agencies requirements for mechanical systems and components, including NFPA, the Joint Commission, OSHA.
- Reading skills sufficient to interpret architectural and engineering designs, blueprints, diagrams and specifications for electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and plumbing systems.
- Must be able to use the tools and equipment necessary to perform hands-on maintenance repair and installation.
- Problem solving/troubleshooting skills in order to identify and diagnose mechanical or electrical problems.
- Valid Wisconsin driver's license with verification of a satisfactory driving record.
Hours: Full-time, Monday " Friday, typically 6 or 7am to 4 or 5pm and weekends as needed, no holidays and no on-call
Aspirus Riverview Hospital & Clinics is a non-profit, community-directed health care organization based in Wisconsin Rapids. It includes Aspirus Riverview Hospital, Aspirus Doctors Clinic & Walk-In Care, Aspirus Riverview Clinics in Wisconsin Rapids, Nekoosa and Rome, Aspirus Heart & Vascular, Aspirus UW Cancer Center, Aspirus Riverview Wound & Hyperbarics, Aspirus Riverview Joint Center, Aspirus Riverview Therapies and Aspirus Riverview Dental. The emergency department is a Level III Trauma Center. It has been named one of the Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the United States by The Chartis Center for Rural Health four consecutive years.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Wisconsin Rapids click here: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin