Aspirus Clinics Inc
Work Hours: 80 hours per pay period
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Clinic Manager at Aspirus, Inc., this individual will have accountability over Aspirus Podiatry Clinic & Aspirus Endocrinology Clinic. This individual provides leadership, direction, administration and supervises, plans, organizes, and directs all aspects of clinic activities to ensure accomplishment of its objectives. Manages day-to-day operations. Complies with performance measures and/or activities to assure patient/customer satisfaction results, clinical quality benchmarks, and operational financial targets are constantly met. Plans, organizes, and directs nursing service activities. Exercises supervision over assigned nursing and other clinical staff. The position requires the ability to make decisions consistent with clinic policies and the strict observance of confidentiality of patient information. Establishes work relationship with all term members that foster high employee morale and participation. Assures regulatory compliance and delivers key performance outcomes.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of health planning and management sufficient to manage, direct, and coordinate the operation of a major health care organization normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor Degree in Health, Business Administration or Nursing preferred.
- Three years of experience in a clinic leadership setting is Required
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of employee development, ability to train, delegate, and mentor staff.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations, and procedures to supervise.
- Knowledge of the principles of finance and budgeting, ability to develop and manage the budget.
Hours: Full-time, 80 hours per pay period. Benefits package available.
Aspirus Clinics, Inc. has a vast network of more than 61 community-based clinics and 544 providers who are committed to developing trusting, personal and caring relationships with their patients. Aspirus Clinics provides high quality, accessible health care to a growing number of communities and provides a continuum of excellent, comprehensive, cost-effective care for the entire family. Our team of primary care providers in family medicine, OB/GYN, internal medicine, pediatrics and urgent care has access to and works closely with a highly skilled group of specialists to prevent, diagnose and treat illnesses and disease.
For the 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health as one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance and quality. We are a system of 10 hospitals and more than 61 clinics spanning 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, with the opportunity to affect approximately 770,000 lives.
To learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin