Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
301100-ST POINT PRIMARY-CLINIC OPS
Stevens Point, WI
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Clinic Manager at Aspirus, Inc., this individual will have accountability over Aspirus Stevens Point Clinic and Walk-In. This individual provides leadership, direction, administration and supervises, plans, organizes, and directs all aspects of clinic activities to ensure accomplishment of its objectives. Manages day-to-day operations. Complies with performance measures and/or activities to assure patient/customer satisfaction results, clinical quality benchmarks, and operational financial targets are constantly met. Plans, organizes, and directs nursing service activities. Exercises supervision over assigned nursing and other clinical staff. The position requires the ability to make decisions consistent with clinic policies and the strict observance of confidentiality of patient information. Establishes work relationship with all term members that foster high employee morale and participation. Assures regulatory compliance and delivers key performance outcomes.
- Knowledge of patient care standards normally acquired through graduation of an accredited R.N. program.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of health planning and management sufficient to manage, direct, and coordinate the operation of a major health care organization normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor Degree in Health, Business Administration or Nursing preferred.
- Five years' of professional nursing experience preferred.
- Five years' experience in health management including at least one year of supervisory level experience in a professional nurse setting preferred.
- Knowledge of professional nursing theory and practice; ability to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patients.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of employee development, ability to train, delegate, and mentor staff.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations, and procedures to supervise.
- Knowledge of the principles of finance and budgeting, ability to develop and manage the budget.
Hours: Full-time, 80 hours per pay period. Benefits package available.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Aspirus Stevens Point Hospital features 8 beds for medical/surgical patient care on the campus that includes Aspirus Stevens Point Clinic, Walk-in Clinic, Surgery Center and Emergency Department. Other hospital features include: Hospitalist care. Expanded surgical case types and Overnight care close to home.
To learn more about Stevens Point click here: Stevens Point, Wisconsin