Aspirus Riverview Hospital
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Maintenance Mechanic I at Aspirus Riverview Hospital in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. This individual performs a wide variety of repairs and preventative and routine maintenance on the equipment, buildings, and grounds of the hospital as well as safety and security tasks and various hauling, moving, and general labor activities.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in general maintenance in a commercial, industrial, or hospital setting.
- Technical training in mechanical and/or electrical subject areas is desirable.
- Skillfully uses hand and power tools.
- Reads and comprehends basic manuals, diagrams, plans, and blue prints.
- Makes accurate measurements utilizing various measuring devices.
- Valid Wisconsin drivers license with verification of a satisfactory driving record.
Hours: Full-time, 80 hours per pay period, PM shift, weekend & holiday rotation. Benefits package available.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Aspirus Riverview Hospital & Clinics is a non-profit, community-directed health care organization based in Wisconsin Rapids. It includes Aspirus Riverview Hospital, Aspirus Doctors Clinic & Walk-In Care, Aspirus Riverview Clinics in Wisconsin Rapids, Nekoosa and Rome, Aspirus Heart & Vascular, Aspirus UW Cancer Center, Aspirus Riverview Wound & Hyperbarics, Aspirus Riverview Joint Center, Aspirus Riverview Therapies and Aspirus Riverview Dental.The emergency department is a Level III Trauma Center. It has been named one of the Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the United States by The Chartis Center for Rural Health four consecutive years.
To learn more about Wisconsin Rapids click here: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin