Aspirus Ironwood Hospital
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a MAINTENANCE HELPER at Aspirus Ironwood Hospital in Ironwood, Michigan. The Maintenance Helper performs a variety of preventive maintenance, repair, installation, and construction of Aspirus equipment, mechanical systems, utilities, buildings and grounds.
* Mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of various trades such as electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and construction.
* Pass an entry-level exam with a minimum score of 75%.
- Knowledge of building maintenance normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Maintain an active, valid driver's license.
- A minimum of two years' experience in plant maintenance including electrical, mechanical systems, plumbing and other related skills.
Hours: Full time; 1.0 FTE or 40 hours per week. Full time benefits package available.
Aspirus Ironwood includes a 25-bed critical access hospital, multi-specialty clinic, satellite clinic in Wisconsin, surgical clinic, walk-in clinic and a home health agency. Ranked among the top 20 Critical Access Hospitals in the nation by the National Rural Health Association, Grand View's service area covers approximately 30,000 people. The hospital has a 4 bed ICU, 3 bed OB unit, and 4 surgical units. The emergency department is staffed 24/7 with ER physicians, with approximately 12,000 visits annually. The hospital's inpatient census is 10 patients per day. The outpatient clinic has over 50,000 visits annually.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click here to learn more about Ironwood, Michigan