LPN or MEDICAL ASSISTANT - NO WEEKENDS
Aspirus Langlade Hospital
Work Hours: 80 hours per pay period, day shift, no weekends or holidays
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
Hours: Full time Benefit package available, 40 Hours per week, Day Shift. No weekends or holidays!
We are seeking a Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse to work at Aspirus Langlade Hospital – Pain Clinic in Antigo, Wisconsin. Works flexible hours and provides coverage at outreach clinic sites as scheduled, including Merrill and Wausau. This individual will also be trained on Medical Receptionist responsibilities in order to maintain coverage in both areas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the delivery of outpatient clinic health care
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Working well in a team environment putting patient safety first
- Collaborating with Nurses and patient care staff
- Carries out assigned patient care activities
- Ability to make decisions consistent with clinic policies and the strict observance to confidentiality
- Current Medical Assistant Certification or Registration required or obtained within 6 months of hire OR
- Current Wisconsin LPN Licensure REQUIRED
- Education/certification may be waived in lieu of three or more years of health care experience
- Three years of prior experience in a healthcare facility (i.e. hospital, clinic, long term care facility) preferred
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire – Required
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Aspirus Langlade Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Antigo, Wisconsin. The hospital admits 1,300 inpatients annually with 62,000 outpatient visits each year. The Emergency Department has more than 12,000 patient visits each year. We average 180-200 births per year and perform 1,500 surgeries annually. The hospital holds The Joint Commission-National Quality Gold Seal Approval.
Link: Antigo, Wisconsin