LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
000412-HOSPICE - HOSPICE HOUSE
Work Hours: Occasional position, varied shifts
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse at the Aspirus Hospice House in Wausau, WI.
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Working well in a team environment putting patient safety first
- Collaborating with Nurses and patient care staff
- Carries out assigned patient care activities
- Ability to make decisions consistent with clinic policies and the strict observance to confidentiality
- Current Wisconsin LPN Licensure REQUIRED
- Current BLS certification or obtained within 90 days of hire - Required.
- Possesses a valid driver's license required.
- Possesses automobile liability insurance with minimum $100,000/$300,000 coverage required, or $300,000 combined single-limit liability.
Hours: Occasional position, varied shifts as needed.
Aspirus Hospice House is a place of comfort and companionship for patients with end-stage illnesses who choose an alternative to home. It offers a compassionate and safe environment in a home-like setting. The Hospice House is a 7,100 square-foot home set on 1.8 acres in Wausau. Eight private bedrooms, each of which is warmly decorated, overlook restful mountain or wooded areas. Each spacious bedroom is completely furnished and includes private bath, telephone, television and VCR, and space for guests. Patients and their family have access to a homey kitchen, gracious dining room, sunny great room, private sitting room and covered porches.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin