LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics
030100-ASPIRUS CARE & REHAB
Work Hours: Varied shifts
For the third year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
* A $5,000 sign-on bonus is available for LPN's with at least one year of experience*
Shifts will vary and are 8 or 12 hours. Master schedule available.
Shift differentials: $1.50/hr for PM, $2.00/hr for NOC plus $1.50/hr on weekends. These differentials do stack, so a NOC shift on the weekend gets $3.50/hr extra.
Pick-up bonus: $7.00/hour
Consider joining our Aspirus Care and Rehab Team as a Licensed Practical Nurse! This is a 50-bed short- and long-term care and Hospice facility in Medford, Wisconsin.
- Provides quality and safe delivery of health services in a short- and long-term care environment.
- Provides skilled, technical nursing care to patients under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through graduation from an approved practical nurse program and completed formal course of instruction in medication administration.
- Current WI LPN licensure and BLS current or within 90 days of hire.
Aspirus Medford Hospital ranks among the TOP 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the nation as identified by iVantage Health Analytics! Aspirus Medford Hospital offers all the friendliness and flexibility of a 25-bed critical access hospital with the horsepower of a large healthcare system. Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics are in Taylor, Price, Clark and Marathon Counties. In addition to the hospital, residents of these counties have convenient access to our pharmacy, six primary care clinics, two therapy centers, a public fitness center, and our senior care services that include a skilled nursing home and assisted living.
Link: Medford, Wisconsin