Aspirus Langlade Hospital
000540-LEROYER CHILD CARE CENTER
Work Hours: Center is open 6a-6p shifts fall in those hours
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Child Care Teacher with the LeRoyer Child Care Center in Antigo, WI. This individual is responsible for management of an assigned group of children enrolled with the program ensuring quality care is provided and in conjunction with the center's education philosophy, policies, and curriculum.
- Strong communication skills and organizational abilities, ability to keep records is a necessity.
- Must have worked 120 days half-time or 80 days full-time providing direct child care as an assist teacher in a child care center, kindergarten, or each childhood program approved by the department; or certified by the Wisconsin Department of public instruction as a nursery school teacher or as an exceptional educational needs teacher or show evidence of meeting the qualifications for certification.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Must maintain a neat appearance and good public relations.
- Training in First Aide, Adult, Child and Infant CPR preferred but not required.
Hours: Part-time, 48 hours per pay period, shifts between 6a-6p. Benefits package available.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Aspirus Langlade Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Antigo, Wisconsin. The hospital admits 1,300 inpatients annually with 62,000 outpatient visits each year. The Emergency Department has more than 12,000 patient visits each year. We average 180-200 births per year and perform 1,500 surgeries annually. The hospital holds The Joint Commission-National Quality Gold Seal Approval.
To learn more about Antigo click here: Antigo, Wisconsin