- Reports directly to the IT Director.
- Extensive contact with all nursing, ancillary and clinical department directors.
- Due to the nature of the position, has regular contact with almost all employees of the hospital and clinic.
- Occasional contact with vendors.
- Work is performed largely in a pleasant hospital environment with minimal chance for personal injury. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Some overnight travel required.
- Frequently required to sit and stand.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds of department supplies and equipment.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds of department supplies and equipment.
- Requires specific vision abilities for far vision, near vision, depth perception, colors, accommodation and peripheral vision.
- Vision correctable to 20/40.
This job description/evaluation describes the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. It does not state or imply that these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the job. The employee may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested by the department manager or administration. All requirements are subject to change over time and to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.