EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT II
Aspirus VNA Home Health Inc
000760-AAH HH ADMINISTRATION
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant II in Wausau, WI at Aspirus at Home. The Executive Assistant II provides advanced administrative support to Vice President and team of Directors. Coordinates, mentors, and trains administrative support staff.
- Knowledge of administrative assistant practices and procedures normally acquired through completion of an Associate Degree in Administrative Assistance
- Three to five years of administrative assistant experience is Required
- Minimum of one year supporting an executive and Board of Directors Required
- Experience in healthcare setting beneficial
- Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) certification and/or Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) designation beneficial
- Possesses excellent administrative skills including computer knowledge, typing an average of 60 words per minute with 95% accuracy, ability to take meeting minutes proficiently, exceptional composition and grammar skills
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint experience is Required
Hours: Full-time, 80 hours per pay period. Benefits package available.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin