Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Shifts: Weekend Only
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
Join Aspirus Wausau Hospital as the Environmental Services Coordinator to be the communication link between the department, customers, staff and management at Aspirus. While specific tasks may vary among departments, general responsibilities include:
- Answer phones and is the key communication link between customers and the department.
- Coordinate activities relating to the requisitioning, receiving, and accounting for environmental service supplies, office supplies and equipment.
- Serve as the key coordinator for materials management, billing and invoicing.
- Coordinate the development, implementation, and upkeep of the waste disposal.
- Provide assistance with document creation, special projects, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Fill in as EVS Aide as needed.
- Organize and maintain department files.
- Provides orientation for new employees in addition to ongoing education and training.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of office procedures and software including Microsoft Office products, phone and email etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills between customers, staff and management.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and critical thinking skills.
- Possesses an active DOT Training Certificate or acquires after hire.
- Knowledge of waste streams and regulations is beneficial.
Candidates should possess one or more of the following:
- Associates Degree in secretarial science or related degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of office procedures normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma with some college training beneficial.
- Previous experience in Environmental Services or government regulations and codes beneficial.
Hours: 32 hours per pay period, 16 per week - weekend coverage (Saturday/Sunday) 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000 admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also provides leading edge cancer, trauma, women's health, and spine and neurological care.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click on the following links: Learn more about Wausau click here:Wausau, Wisconsin