Aspirus Clinics Inc
360100-RHINELANDER GEN-CLINIC OPS
Temporary Full Time
Work Hours: 72 hours per pay period
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Point of Entry Screener in Rhinelander, WI at Aspirus Rhinelander Clinic. This individual will assist in minimizing risk of COVID exposure and spread to our facilities and perform temperature screening, inquiring about the presence of symptoms and ensuring that current visitor and vendor restrictions to the building are followed.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player and ability to work independently
- Customer service oriented
- Ethical understanding of patient processes, confidentiality, and personal health information (PHI) data management
Hours: Temporary full-time until May 1, 2021. Clinic is open Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday 8:00 am – 4 pm & holidays 8 am – 1 pm. Varied shifts, weekend & holiday rotation.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin