Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirushas been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the UnitedStates by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performinghealth systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking an Echocardiographer/PeripheralVascular Technologist in Wausau, WI at Aspirus Wausau Hospitalwho provides quality cardiovascular diagnostic services to neonates, pediatric,adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. Uses patient information and age of patients to provide care. Wheneverapplicable, demonstrates understanding of the needs of specific age groups interms of their physical and motor development, psychosocial development andintellectual/language development.
- Knowledge of patient care standards andpractices normally acquired through completion of two years' of formaleducation.
- An Associate Degree or Bachelor'sDegree in an allied health field desired.
- At minimum, this position requiresinternship training in echocardiography and/or peripheral vascular ultrasound.
- Knowledgeof routine cardiovascular pharmacological agents.
- ECGinterpretive skills (identification and differentiation of arrhythmia).
- Echocardiographer Techregistry (RDCS or RCS) or Vascular Tech registry (RVT or RVS) or registry eligible within 18 months ofhire.
- CurrentBLS certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
Hours: 2 Saturdays amonth, 8 hour shifts
AspirusWausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the UpperPeninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds andstaffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospitalis a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary careservices as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasisexists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. Thehospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also morethan 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Bestknown for its world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital alsoprovides leading edge cancer, trauma, women's health, and spine andneurological care.
As an Aspirus team, wedemonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm,recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of ourcommunities.
Click onthe following links: Learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau,Wisconsin